Friday, November 21, 2008

Fags and The Military Got My .NET

I use to read Monsters Got My .NET posts. I subscribed to the feed on google reader and I very much enjoy the concept behind this blog, being a fan of horror movies and a programmer.

Posts on this blog are usually quite verbose - it usually takes me a while to figure out what the heck they talk about (maybe 'cause I am a bit slow), but the content is quite good and honestly I can't wait to see the horror movie mini-poster on the next post. 

I particularly enjoyed a recent post (it was pretty straightforward and enjoyable compared to the intellectualoid standard) and decided to leave a comment that went something like:
This is a very nice post, short enough to be readable and useless enough for me to be able to enjoy it.

I really like the concept behind this site - I'll probably start another blog and call it "Fags and The Military Got My .NET", instead of horror movies I'll post military posters with subtle homosexual hints.
The author didn't appreciate my comment - meant to be a joke - and canceled it mentioning in another comment that some retard posted an inappropriate comment forcing him to moderate his blog.

At this point I had no other chance left than creating Fags and the Military Got My .NET for real:


No comments: